Pathway Financial Services, LLC offers the following customized client packages to suit your particular needs:
Consultation or Coaching
Designed for people with a specific challenge or immediate financial concern.
- Limited in scope to the question at hand.
- Meet in person, via Skype or on the phone to discuss your concerns and review/revise recommendations.
- Pay by the hour for as much advice as you need!
Personalized Financial Plan (one-time engagement)
Designed for those who want an analysis of their entire financial situation, discussion of goals, issues and concerns, followed by recommendations and strategies for reaching those goals.
- Gathering data and analyzing your financial situation to develop a clear picture of your specific needs, issues, and concerns.
- Designing a financial strategy that takes into account the full range of needs you have now, as well as assessing needs you may have in the future. We will cover the following areas:
- Cashflow & spending
- Retirement planning
- Investment review and allocation
- Insurance review
- Estate planning
- Debt management
- College savings (if applicable)
- Includes 2-3 in-person meetings to gather data and review/revise recommendations.
- Written recommendations for each of the above areas.
- Unlimited phone and email support throughout the planning process.
Investment Management & Planning Services (ongoing engagement)
Designed for people who want ongoing management of their investment portfolio as well as personalized financial planning services.
- Regular review of performance, allocation, and risk.
- Access to low-cost, institutional investments which have lower expenses than those available to the general public at the retail level.
- Online access to account information.
- Personalized financial planning services as outlined above.
- Annual review meetings to update goals, consider changes that may affect the financial plan, and review of your investment portfolio.
- Unlimited phone and email support throughout the year
The Personalized Financial Plan is like a map to guide you on your journey, while the Investment Management and Planning Services are similar to a GPS. Maps will eventually be out of date and need to be updated (at additional cost), but the GPS is constantly adjusting for new conditions in your financial landscape and help is available at the touch of a button!
While we generally work with clients with portfolios of $100,000 or larger, we are willing to work with smaller accounts for clients who are committed to the financial planning process and adding to their accounts regularly. See our fees page for more information.
If you have questions about any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Or click here to get started!