Pathway Financial Services, LLC offers the following customized client packages to suit your particular needs:
Designed for people with a specific challenge or immediate financial concern.
- Limited in scope to the question at hand.
- Includes 1-2 in-person meetings to gather data and review/revise recommendations.
- Unlimited phone and email support throughout the project.
Personalized Financial Plan
Designed for those who want an analysis of their entire financial situation, discussion of goals, issues and concerns, followed by recommendations and strategies for reaching those goals.
- Gathering data and analyzing your financial situation to develop a clear picture of your specific needs, assets, liabilities, and risk tolerance.
- Designing a financial strategy that takes into account the full range of needs you have now, as well as assessing needs you may have in the future.
- Periodically reviewing your strategy, consulting with you to make appropriate adjustments and assisting you in keeping your plan on track.
- Includes 3-4 in-person meetings to gather data and review/revise recommendations.
- Unlimited phone and email support throughout the planning process.
Investment Management Services
Designed for people who want ongoing management of their investment portfolio as well as personalized financial planning services.
- Regular review of performance, allocation, and risk.
- Access to low-cost, institutional investments. Institutional investments have lower expenses than those available to the general public at the retail level.
- Online access to account information.
- Personalized financial planning services as outlined above.
- Regular meetings to review goals, financial plans, and investment portfolio.
While we generally work with clients with portfolios of $100,000 or larger, we are willing to work with smaller accounts for clients who are committed to the financial planning process and adding to their accounts regularly.
If you have questions about any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Or click here to get started!